Facilities Plant Engineer
- Assist in developing basic conceptual designs, final designs, design criteria and estimates.
- Provide maintenance support for all phases of the building’s systems including material selections, equipment installations, and incorporating contract redlines into record drawings.
- Ensure and align internal and architectural and engineering designs with customer requirements, building codes, and applicable regulations by applying basic engineering knowledge and principles.
- Participate in infrastructure-planning and decision-making process.
Mechanical, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry
Controls Engineer and Equipment Engineer
- Develop, implement, and evaluate processes to optimize operational efficiency.
- Provide maintenance support for the procurement or modification of equipment systems (e.g., vehicles, cranes, work stands, flight line equipment, material handling).
- Review equipment designs for the acquisition, creation, or modification of equipment.
- Incorporate maintainability and reliability principles into all specifications.
- Verify that all equipment and its installation is documented including hardware, software, and the configuration of equipment.
- Work with Boeing Purchasing and suppliers to get quotes.
Systems, Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering; Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry