Supply Chain Specialist - Asset ManagerGosport, England; Bristol, England
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Working within BDUK Supply Chain's Fixed Wing Operations team to support the UK E-7 Wedgetail Sustainment contract as well as other related projects.
This position will support the development and delivery of Mobilisation strategies and be instrumental in the management, negotiations and delivery of Contract proposals with the customer as well as development of the various Contract Deliverables.
- Analyzes post production supply chain data to define reorder points and quantities and coordinates for economy of purchases.
- Analyzes material location and initiates redistribution action.
- Analyzes supplier and/or customer data regarding products or services to include repair capabilities, capacity and performs assessment of configuration change impact to supply support system.
- Reviews applicability of warranties to allocate costs.
- Identifies and resolves customer supply chain management issues and discrepancies.
- Identifies Supply Chain alternatives to resolve obsolescence issues.
- Strong Knowledge of BDUKs Asset Management, Warehousing and Supply Chain operations and processes
- Knowledge of Boeing and MoD computer systems
- Knowledge of relevant DefCons & DefStans
- An understanding of project Management skills and techniques
- Strong communication skills across internal and external teams
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position requires the ability to obtain a UK security Clearance for which the UK Government requires UK residency. The successful candidate will hold, or have the ability to obtain, Security Clearance (SC).
All information will be checked and verified.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award