Senior Communications Systems EngineerAdelaide, South Australia
Boeing Defence Australia
Senior Communications Systems Engineer - RF or. SATCOM
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
We are seeking a talented Senior Communications Systems Engineer - RF or. SATCOM to support a world class airborne surveillance, communications and battle management system, the E-7A Wedgetail. The role can be based in Brisbane or. Adelaide.
- Requirements analysis and specification, design, procurement, development, integration and test of hardware and software.
- Integration of sensors, hardware and communications systems into both the laboratory environment and the platform.
- Conducting activities in accordance with project plans, and established practices and standards, while continually seeking out opportunities for process improvement.
- Provide support and troubleshooting during the installation and check out of communications systems and hardware.
- Technical supervision of other engineers.
- Development of engineering documentation and configuration management artifacts.
- Bachelor degree in electrical/electronic engineering, or. communications systems engineering or. similar.
- Experience in any of the following HF, VHF, UHF and SATCOM.
- Familiarity with engineering change processes.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or. Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How to apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More