Senior Industrial Security SpecialistAlbuquerque, New Mexico
The Boeing Company is seeking an Industrial Security Specialist who will support the Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) in the overall execution of the Security program for the Experimental Systems Group. This position will support in the implementation of Internal Security Controls, compliance assessment reviews and self-inspections to ensure compliance with government and company regulations/requirements.
• Identifies deficiencies, develops and implements corrective action
Communicates results to security management and customers.
• Conducts Government Security Investigations in accordance with established operating procedures to determine level and scope of non-compliance with government and company regulations/requirements.
• Protects government, intellectual, third party and company information from unauthorized disclosures.
• Develops, implements and administers an Operational Security program, standard operating procedures, and physical controls to ensure compliance with government and company regulations/requirements on large and/or complex programs.
• Leads and/or performs Personnel Security tasks and/or processes to assist in obtaining individual security clearances/accesses for complex customer requirements.
• Establishes and implements a security awareness training and education program to educate, refresh, and motivate personnel to protect people, property and information.
• Performs Physical Security duties and responsibilities within Boeing facilities to ensure compliance with company and government regulations/requirements.
• Performs Sub-Contractor Management to ensure compliance with government regulations/requirements.
• Leads assessments to ensure compliance with internal and government regulations. Communicates results to leadership (internal/external), implements corrective action to completion and provides status updates as appropriate.
• Participates, as requested, on Enterprise Integrated Product Team (IPT).
• Strong written communication skills and strong verbal communication skills with the ability to provide briefings to all levels of staff.
• Skills and experience leading diverse, multi-disciplined teams.
• Knowledge and experience with DoD Manuals 5205.07, Volumes 1-4 and historical knowledge and experience with JAFAN series directives, is desirable.
• Requires comprehensive knowledge and experience with ICD 705.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
- This position requires an active U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active) with a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
- Experience working with DCID and/or ICD directives
- Willing to submit to CI Polygraph as a condition of employment
- Experience dealing directly with government customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in an Industrial Security role
Bachelor's degree and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as
outlined in our policies.
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
This position is located in El Segundo, CA and does not offer relocation assistance. Applicants must reside in area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More