RAAF Base Amberley
Trade / Operations
No File Attached
BDA are inviting expressions of interest for the positions of C-17 Simulator Pilot Instructors at RAAF Base Amberley.
Exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge simulation and training devices for the C-17A Training System.
Responsibilities will include:
- instructing and assessing performance of students in the C-17 Flight Simulator, classrooms, learning centre and other aircrew training device environments
- instructing students on ADF policies, standard operating procedures & documentation
- Maintaining currency and proficiency in simulator-based airborne instructional techniques
- participating in the required training and testing to ensure personnel are certified and competent, and devices meet the required fidelity standards.
To be successful you will have:
- minimum of 5 years and/or 1500 hours of flying experience as a pilot on a military multi-engine transport aircraft
- have achieved accredited training in Crew Resource Management and Aviation Risk Management
- a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
- command experience, qualification as a Flying Instructor, Simulator Pilot Instructor and/or C-17 experience will be a significant advantage.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
BDA is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. As such, we would welcome applications for Full Time, Part Time and flexible work arrangements.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.