C17 Pilot InstructorAmberley, Queensland
We are recruiting for the position of Pilot Instructor at RAAF Base Amberley. An exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge simulation and training devices for the C-17A Training System.
- Instructing and assessing performance of students in the C-17 Flight Simulator, classrooms, learning centre and other aircrew training environments
- Instructing students on ADF policies, standard operating procedures & documentation
- Maintaining currency and proficiency in simulator-based airborne instructional techniques
- Participating in the required training and testing to ensure personnel are certified and competent, and devices meet the required fidelity standards.
- Assisting the PST&M Capability as required.
- Minimum of 5 years flying experience as a pilot on military aircraft
- At least 2 years or 200 hours as an instructor on C17 aircraft.
- Have achieved accredited training in Crew Resource Management and Aviation Risk Management
- Completed a formal flight instructor training course
- Military airdrop experience
- C-17 Airdrop experience is desirable.
- Must be an Australian Citizen and meet Defence security requirements (NV1).
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force. As a BDA employee, you will join other innovative, ethical people who have the critical skills required to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests. Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are core values. We're committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exemption by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
If you are ready to join an innovative industry leader and would like to register your interest in working for Boeing, please click Apply Now.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.