Experienced Project ManagerAmberley, Queensland
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
Boeing Defence Australia's Sustainment Services Division is looking for an experienced Project Manager within the Air Combat Electronic Attack Sustainment Program Change Team to be assigned to the Physiological Episode Action Team (PEAT) team in support of the RAAFs F/A-18 Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler program.
We are seeking a talented Experienced Project Manager with an operational background (i.e. ex-Super Hornet or. Growler aircrew) to provide both Project Management skills as well as an operational perspective and skill set in support of multiple ACEASP Change team projects.
This role is based at RAAF Base Amberley.
- Develops project plans and deliverables,
- Directs all project phases and acts as primary contact to project stakeholders.
- Provides Operational perspective and strategic advice within the team.
- Performs project management activities in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMBP, PMI, PMBOK, ANSI, and ISO-standards).
- Coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project and team, finance, planning, scheduling and line management.
- Negotiates project changes and incorporates changes into project control systems to maintain work statements, cost and schedule baselines.
- Transitions projects to customer for on-going support. Performs project close-out and documents lessons learned.
- Formal Qualifications in Project Management or. equivalent experience. (Diploma of PM or. above desirable).
- Familiarity with accepted project management standards.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens with Secret clearance to meet Defence security requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or. Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
BDA is dedicated to providing a diverse and flexible work environment so that we can recruit and retain the best talent. As such, we would welcome applications for Full Time, Part Time and flexible work arrangements.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More