Quality Systems SpecialistAmberley, Queensland
Boeing Defence Australia is shaping the future of aerospace and delivering some of the nation's most important programs for the Australian Defence Force.
Joining us is a chance to make your mark, working with a diverse team that is united in pushing the boundaries of imagination and excellence.
We currently employ more than 2,500 people across 14 sites in Australia and three international locations and have a range of opportunities available as we plan for future growth.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Systems Specialist to join our Integrated Quality and Improvement (IQ&I) Program Support Team located at RAAF Base Amberley.
You will be responsible for the provision of quality system support to both the Back Shop operations and Super Hornet Programs. As a part of the Site's IQ&I Team, you will be integral to ensuring ongoing compliance to all applicable regulatory requirements, international standards and contract working agreements; all of which will be achieved through:
- Coordinating and collaborating with Program and Functional Leadership to ensure the ongoing effectiveness and efficiency of the Quality Management System (QMS);
- Conducting system and process level audits with the dual purpose of identifying opportunities for improvement and assessing system compliance to application regulations, standards and contract requirements;
- Developing, implementing and maintaining quality directives, policies, plans, processes and local work instructions;
- Tracking, monitoring and measuring the health and performance of the local QMS and driving, as necessary, remediation response to any lagging and negative leading indicators;
- Leading and/or coordinating investigations and associated root cause analysis activities in order to drive an ameliorative response that prevents re-occurrence and assures first time quality imperatives can continue to be met.
- A minimum of Technical & Further Education qualifications in either Quality Management, Engineering, or. equivalent demonstrated experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of the ISO 9001, AS9100 & AS9110 standards;
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with DASR Part 145 Regulatory requirements;
- Completed ISO 9001 Internal Auditor training by a recognised training organisation;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a quality role within an acquisition or. sustainment project;
- Australian Citizenship to meet Defence security requirements.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Female applicants, people of Aboriginal or. Torres Strait Island descent and ex-defence personnel are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
How to apply
View the full Position Description and apply now.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More