Software Engineer - Full StackAmsterdam, North Holland
AerData provides lease management, records management, engine fleet planning and audit and inspection software as well as technical and back office services for aircraft and engine operators, lessors and MROs. With a strong customer focus, AerData delivers reliable and secure services to its clients using latest technologies and state of the art infrastructure.
AerData is part of the Digital Aviation and Analytics business unit within Boeing Global Services. Boeing offers the industry’s largest portfolio of support and services solutions, providing customers a competitive advantage by solving real operational problems, enabling better decisions, maximizing efficiency and improving environmental performance – intelligent information solutions across the entire aviation ecosystem.
Develops, documents, and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces, and designs for software systems.
Education / Experience
Preferred Bachelors technical degree in a related field of study and at least 7 or more years related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Develop high-quality software design based on defined system architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience using system monitoring tools
- Automated testing frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and some knowledge about NoSQL databases
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently but also work as team member.
Must have skillset
- Microsoft .Net Framework and .Net Core
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Good understanding of client side unidirectional data flow principles
- Good understanding of REST API principles
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile development
- Deep knowledge around software design patterns
- Understanding of Microservices architecture
- Understanding of service bus architecture.
Nice to have skillset
- Knowledge of containerization
- Selenium, Protractor UI, Karma testing framework
- Knowledge of Elastic Search
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Pay will be determined at the local level. Successful candidates must have legal authorisation to work in The Netherlands for continued employment or the ability to achieve this.
Relocation is not available with this role.
The initial employment agreement will be for a 12 month fixed term contract (FTC), with the intent to convert after this period to a full time employee.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
BA40I3 (BA1) - Software Application Developer-Product 3 (Information Technology
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More