Back-End Software DeveloperAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Back-End Software Developer to join our Prime contract team.
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Code back-end services in Node.js
- Integration of user-facing elements with service-side logic.
- Participate in full development lifecycle, including design, coding, testing and production release
- Displays strong communication and collaborative skills when coordinating with team members regarding design, development and testing
- Develops, codes, maintains, and supports web applications that follow development standards
- Plans, implements, and supports new application designs and features
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, with a strong commitment to delivery
- Submit bi-weekly/monthly status report documents
- At least six (6) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with Node.js and associated libraries
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience working in a team environment
- Familiar with Git version control software
- Familiar with IDEs such as IntelliJ, Webstorm, or similar
- Familiar with Agile software development practices
- Familiar with requirements management tools, planning and defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented – define and documents business rules.
TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More