Experienced Front End/UI Software EngineerAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Are you up for the challenge? Do you want free money in your 401k? Do you want job security and a company that invests in you? You need to check us out!
ALONG WITH COMPETITIVE SALARIES AND OUR COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS, WE OFFER:
- Employee Performance Incentives
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Boeing Employee Discount Program
- Health Insurance Opt-out Incentives
- Generous 401k Contribution – 10% contribution (NOT A MATCH)
- Student Debt Payoff
- Up to $30k Tuition Assistance
- HSA Contributions
- Professional Development Program
Every day, Boeing Intelligence & Analytics supports global missions by building and delivering intelligence, analytics, and cyber solutions that enable users to advance national security. We have provided our customers with the tools needed to counter evolving global and cyber threats, and to improve wartime decision making. Our talented employees bring software development, systems engineering, and advanced analytics expertise. We offer numerous prime contract opportunities with customers headquartered in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia, as well as subcontract opportunities that align with our areas of focus and additional opportunities nationwide through our parent company.
A Day in the Life (Just a Few of the Things You Will Do):
- Lead the development and design of Web based UI solutions to deliver an intuitive user experience
- Collaborate with users, technical, and architecture teams to solve complex user interface problems
- Rapidly prototype UI interfaces to iteratively work with users on UI design
- Advocate for modern designs and best practices that deliver value to our end users while considering ease of implementation and sustainment
- Understand the capabilities, complexity, and limitations of technical architecture throughout the UI Development process
- Provide critical support and independent review of the work of teammates.
​​​​​Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking an Experienced Front End/UI Software Engineer to join their team.
Work Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Telework Availability: No Telework Availability
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor, Master or Doctor of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or other technical degree
- 9+ years of experience designing and developing web-based UI applications
- Proficient at prototyping UI designs iteratively with team members to meet users’ needs
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle that includes requirements analysis through Formal Qualification.
- Experience in design thinking methodology in UI development
- Experience building and interfacing with REST and WebSocket APIs
- Experience using team collaboration tools including Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Experience using Agile or SAFe methodology
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Linux OS experience
Bachelor's degree and typically 9 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 7 or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' experience in an engineering classification.
​​​​​​​​​​​Boeing Intelligence & Analytics Benefits:
Employees are more effective on the job when they are not distracted by health and financial worries. To support our workforce, we offer a wide variety of health, life and other insurance benefits (as described above) that allow each employee to choose the coverage best suited to their needs and the needs of their family.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities