Information Systems Security EngineerAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary to The Boeing Company, is seeking a Information Systems Security Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments.
- Assists architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application.
- ​Supports the building of security architectures.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs.
- Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Contributes to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information
Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- ​ 4 years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 2 is required.
- Experience as a security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
- Knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
- Experience supporting security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Build the future with us
We’re hiring experienced Information Technology professionals in Las Cruces, New Mexico and Springfield, Virginia.Learn More
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
Right now, more than 20,000 reservists and veterans continue their mission as part of the Boeing family. Explore opportunities for veterans. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More