THIS POSITIONS REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH - CI Poly will be considered
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) a PRIME contract is seeking a Software Developer to join their top-tier team.
Title: Software Developer – Top Secret SCI with Polygraph (CI Poly will be considered)
As a member of the TOA Team, design, develop and maintain web-based user interfaces and web services for a variety of applications, frameworks and products.
Skills & Experience:
- Linux development experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with open-source web frameworks such as Angular.js, D3js, Node.js
- Experience with developing user-facing visualizations and general user experience concepts
- Experience with web-based server-side technologies and concepts
- Experience with Software Defined Radio (SDR) frameworks (REDHAWK, GNU Radio, XMidas )
- Experience building and installing Linux RPMs
- Experience with shell-scripting such as bash
- Direct experience using CM tools such as GIT
- Experience with automated software testing including unit testing
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Gitlab, CI or Jenkins
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Bachelor's Degree in CE or CS with 2 to 5 years of applicable software developing experience or
- 5 to 8 years of applicable software development experience.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More