JIRA AdministratorAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a JIRA Administrator. Join this mature Prime contract and enjoy the benefits of working with a proven high-caliber team. The team applies skills in hardware/software/system architecture for cutting edge EW/RF Cyber applications in a tactical environment. The position involves the administration and configuration of Atlassian/JIRA software suite. This group offers upward mobility with the ability to strengthen technological capabilities.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
Provides JIRA administration support to include:
- Create user stories and issues, plan sprints
- Create and manage custom workflows
- Prioritize and track workloads
- Software patching / upgrades
- Implementing system enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience installing/loading of operating system software, troubleshooting, maintaining system integrity, and configuring network components along with implementing operating system enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline OR 9+ years of working experience in a related field
DESIRED (NOT REQUIRED) EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with or desire to learn ServiceNow software suite
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.