Senior Automated Test EngineerAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
BI&A is seeking a Senior Automated Test Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing and executing functional test procedures.
- Feature, System, and Regression testing of each release of the product. (Note: A new release is built every three weeks)
- Testing within an agile development environment for a feature-based release model.
- Documentation and maintenance of the test plan, test environments, and test event checklists for each test cycle.
- Providing feedback to the project team, software developers, and Government Program Manager (GPM) on test results and defects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years in test engineering of modern software systems.
- 8+ years of requirements analysis experience and must be fully trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the User Interface, component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
- Proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports.
- Proficient in writing, maintaining, and managing test cases and discrepancy reports.
- Experience with Selenium and other automated testing tools to design and develop automated test cases for both white box and black box testing.
- Effective communication skills working with test and developer teams.
- Experience implementing automated tests.
- Strong background in software testing methodologies and working with software development teams.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More