Senior Information Systems Security EngineerAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Senior Intelligence Systems Security Engineer ("ISSE") to join their mission essential team.
- Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates Information Assurance ("IA") and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance ("IA") standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs
- Builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments.
- Assists architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application
- Contributes to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
- 14 years' experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- ​ Four (4) years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- CISSP Certification
- DoD 8570.01-M compliance with IASAE Level 2
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More