Senior Software Systems EngineerAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
THIS POSITIONS REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A’s) PRIME contract is seeking a Senior Software Systems Engineer to join their top-tier team.
Title: Senior Software Systems Engineer – Top Secret SCI with Polygraph
· We are looking for hardworking, dedicated software professionals to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting our national Cyber infrastructure.
· Our team is responsible for creating and maintaining core infrastructure components for a framework that is used across the enterprise and we are currently in need of top-notch engineers to support this mission-critical development.
· Responsibility include the development of new components (C++ and Python) to support mission-based systems. In addition to new development, we also support existing components across the enterprise to include the troubleshooting of fielded systems that are using the framework in operational environments.
· Bachelor’s Degree in EE, CS or CE and 8 to 15 years of applicable software systems engineering experience or 14-19 years of applicable software systems engineering work experience.
- Direct experience in the development of collection systems and/or related components within the IC
- C++ development experience
- XML/XSD experience
- Linux/Unix experience
- Scripting language experience such as Python or Perl
- Multi-threaded software development experience
- Direct experience using CM tools such as Subversion/Trac or GIT
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and/or protocol processing in software
- Experience with RF data acquisition hardware
- Direct experience with RF receiver equipment
- Direct development experience with Inter-process communication (IPC) mechanisms
- Device driver and/or embedded development education or experience
- Direct development experience with SOA/middleware technologies such as ICE, CORBA, ESP, SOAP
- Direct experience with processing frameworks such as XMidas, SCA, GNURadio, etc.
- Experience with VITA49 or equivalent multicast, packet data transfer technique
- Working knowledge of commercial wireless standards
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More