Senior System AdministratorAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary to The Boeing Company, is seeking a Senior System Administrator to join their high-caliber team.
Title: Senior System Administrator - Top Secret SCI with Polygraph
We are looking for hardworking, dedicated system administration professionals to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting our national Cyberinfrastructure. Our team is responsible for creating and maintaining core infrastructure components for a framework that is used across the enterprise and we are currently in need of top-notch system administration staff to ensure that the systems continue to be available and functioning in an optimal manner.
Duties include the administration of systems across various platforms and environments. The ability to effectively work independently and as a member of various sized teams is critical for success in this job.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other related fields of science and 8-1 1 years of applicable systems administrator experience; or
11-13 years of applicable systems administrator experience
The successful candidates will have a strong background in Linux-based system administration to include the following key areas:
- Network administration in a lab environment
- Server administration in a lab environment
- Direct experience in the administration of collection systems and/or related components within the IC
- Experience serving as a System and Network Administrator in a Software production environment
- Proficient in Linux
- Experience with automated build tools (i.e. Jenkins)
- Experience with software development repositories such as Git and GitLab
- Experience in maintaining an SSP with XACTA
- Familiarity with the ELK stack
In addition to the required skill list above, the ideal candidate will have some level of familiarity with the following:
- STE security compliance
- Maintenance of MASH Virtual Machines
- Familiarity with VM troubleshooting
- Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Help desk experience
- SSP security patches
- Testing/support of the development team
- Continuous integration tool support
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More