Senior Systems Test EngineerAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Senior Systems Test Engineer to join our Prime contract team.
The program is looking for a self-starting, motivated systems engineer with experience in Linux and Scripting language and creating automated tests in coordination with developers. The applicant must be able to work independently, as well as in a small group, to solve complex challenges. The current team consists of a mix of contractors as well as government personnel.
The selected applicant will be responsible for documenting issues found during testing using an issue tracking system to support the program. The advertised position requires the candidate to support other ancillary development activities to include: test documentation, manual tests and generating test results.
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
- Create automated tests in coordination with developers
- Perform manual tests
- Generate test results
- Document issues found during testing using an issue tracking system
- Interact with project customers and stakeholders to coordinate stable software release candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 8-15 years of applicable software design and development and Test experience; or
- 14-19 years of applicable software test, design and development experience
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS: ​
- Experience documenting issues found during testing using an issue tracking system (GitLab, Jira)
- Prior experience in creating automated tests, performing manual tests, and generating test results
- Scripting language
- Linux experience
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More