Software Developer IIAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Software Developer II to join our Prime contract team.
Responsible for performing software development in support of the Radio Frequency (RF) Frameworks software products and capabilities. Implement industry standards and best practices to deliver solutions in response to customer requirements. Design, develop, and test code contributions ranging from minor big fixes to major new features and architectural updates. Collaborate and communicate between customers, government management, and the product development teams, and work effectively within a fast-paced agile development environment.
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
TYPICAL EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in BS in Computer Science or BS in Computer Engineering and 4-9 years of applicable software design and development experience or
- 7 years of applicable software design and development experience
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Linux/Unix experience
- C++ development experience
- Python development experience
- Direct experience with CM tools such as GIT
- Experience working with container technologies such as Docke
- Experience with common build tools and products such as Make & Autotool
- Experience with Building and installing Linux RPM
- Experience with building/configuring/using Yam repositorie
- Experience with unit-testing, integration testing, and other automated testing tools and techniques
- Java Development experience
- Experience with Gitlab, Gitlab Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure
- Experience with XML, YAML, or Google Protocol Buffers (BPF)
- Experience with software development in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar virtual environments
- Experience in the development of collection systems and components within the IC
- Experience developing within Software Defined Radio (SDR) frameworks such as REDHAWK, GNURadio, etc.
- Experience with Microservice design patterns
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.