Software DeveloperAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI& A's) PRIME contract is seeking a Software Developer to join their top-tier team.
Title: Software Developer I – Top Secret SCI with Polygraph
Required Skills & Experience:
- Linux/Unix development experience
- Experience using IDEs, such as JBuilder and/or Eclipse
- Direct experience with CM tools such as JIRA or Git
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Spring Framework development experience
- REST/JSON experience
- Neo4J, Mongo, Elastic DB
- Bachelor's Degree in CE or CS and 2 - 5 years of applicable software design and developing experience or
- 5 -8 years of applicable software design and development experience.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More