Software Integration & Test EngineerAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Software Integration & Test Engineer to join our team of talented engineers.
As a U.S. government contractor, Boeing will require all new hires and employees located in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Individuals who are unable to be fully vaccinated due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals who are approved for a reasonable accommodation will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing and possibly other health and safety measures. Employees working in certain positions may be required to undergo frequent COVID-19 testing prior to December 8th if they are not fully vaccinated.
Annapolis Junction, MD (Customer Site)
Telework Availability: None at this time
(U) The Computer Scientist shall have an expertise and knowledge and be able to apply this knowledge in the design, development, test and documentation of software code. The Computer Scientist shall apply sound planning, analysis and programming and coding practices.
(U) Qualifications: Three (3) years of experience in software and firmware design, development and test to include writing clear, concise, functioning and fully commented code that follow applicable Government standards and a Master’s degree in Engineering, Physical Science, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering from an accredited college or university is required OR Five (5) years of experience in software and firmware design, development and test to include writing clear, concise, functioning and fully commented code that follow applicable Government standards and a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Science, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering from an accredited college or university is required.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of:
- Experience with Linux on ARM-based platforms
- Experience utilizing coding languages: C, Python, GNU Tools, and Linux Kernel,
- Experience wtih Assembly and high-level programming languages
- Software driver development
- Software application development
- Experience with Digital signal processing applications
- Experience working on/with Client/server applications
- Experience working with Legacy and current processor technology
- Experience working with Operating systems, architectures, and interfaces
- Software/code reverse engineering
- Embedded software development
- Test-Based Experience
- Practical experience with test automation
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development procedures
- Experience in setting up test beds
- Experience documenting test results, KPI metrics, and test coverage and communication issues effectively
- Experience writing test plans and strategies for unit, integration, and validation tests
- Must be able to develop, maintain, and extend automation infrastructure
- Implementation experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Effectively communicate, both written and verbally, to the technical team, management, and customer concerning the status of work
- Moderate and participate in software peer reviews
- Experience with writing Linux based scripts to facilitate application integration using a one or more appropriate server-side languages (i.e. Shell, Python, etc.)
- Modify the repository schema of an existing application to support new data items, develop data mining and data ingest processes for new data, and support integration with middle-tier and back-end APIs
- Administer, maintain, and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the application
- Gov't Software Framework experience available in reading room
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience managing software code using Git & MAVEN
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Software Engineering Intern Gdansk, Pomerania, Poland 07/01/2022
- Business University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- Engineering University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
- IT University Summer Internship Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 06/29/2022
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities