Subcontract AdministratorAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is searching for a Subcontracts Administrator to support and manage multiple Federal Government subcontracts.
This role will sit at our corporate headquarters in Annapolis Junction, MD .
In this highly visible role, you will be the primary customer interface for a diverse group of customers and will work directly with multiple internal teams including Business Development and Program Management to sustain and grow our portfolio of work.
As the Subcontracts Administrator, you will:
- Play a key role in proposal development and contract negotiation
- Manage existing multiple subcontracts and subcontract teams
- Monitor and ensure the subcontract performance and compliance with internal and external policies, procedures and regulations.
- Negotiate and coordinate subcontract additions, deletions and modifications
- Create, execute and administer legally binding contractual agreements such as Non-Disclosure and Teaming agreements.
- Interpret and Respond to RFPs and other solicitations
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk areas and ensure contractual compliance Summarize complex contractual issues
- BS Degree and 6+ years of Federal Government contract/subcontract administration and/or procurement experience or MS and 4+ years.
- Understanding of and current knowledge of the relevant laws, policies and regulations governing Federal Government contracts such as FAR and CAS
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication capabilities
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- DCMA Purchasing System Review experience
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More