Subcontract AdministratorAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Subcontract Administrator to join the Supplier Management (SM) team. This purchasing professional will act as an authorized agent of the company with responsibility to commit company resources through the execution of Purchase Orders, Subcontracts and other agreements for the procurement of goods and services.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
In this highly visible role, you will be the primary customer interface for a diverse group of customers and will work directly with multiple internal teams including Business Development and Program Management to sustain and grow our portfolio of work.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create and manage subcontract actions in support of Government contract and indirect program related requirements including labor procurements and Purchase Orders.
- Applies working knowledge of the FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation) and DFARS (Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement) in execution of partnering and subcontract agreements within a Government technical services environment
- Develops and maintains supplier relationships including teammate qualification and source selection needed to support program specific requirements
- Responsible for preparation, negotiation and administration of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements and Requests for Proposals
- Partner with program teams to evaluate proposals, negotiate terms and conditions and execute subcontracts and binding agreements in compliance with corporate policies and Government regulations
- Interface with multiple project managers, contract administrators, external customers and BI&A leadership in executing day-to-day performance of diverse subcontract portfolio
- Initiates and executes solutions to supplier management problems of a moderately-complex to complex scope and size including additional acquisition organization activities and DCMA compliance.
- Works with managed work objectives, within corporate review guidelines and minimal supervision from Management to accomplish organizational goals
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and typically 6 or more years' related experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience of Federal Government contract/subcontract administration and/or procurement.
- Understanding of and current knowledge of the relevant laws, policies and regulations governing Federal Government contracts such as FAR and CAS
- An Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail as a priority
- Ability to be a quick learner and be able to multi-task
- Business Data Analysis, Business Development and Supplier Oversight
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.