System Engineer / Team LeadAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is looking for a TS/ SCI Polygraph cleared, System Engineer / Scrum Master for a role on one of our prime programs.
This work will be seated in Annapolis Junction , MD.
In this role, you will lead a team who build and enhance user-facing applications that increase collaboration amongst users across multiple and varied locations. Users are able to access, share and analyze data in real-time ultimately driving more timely and informed decision making.
What you will do: ​
- Derive an understanding of system requirements from stakeholder need.
- Establish and follow a formal procedure for coordinating system integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces.
- Capture all interface designs in a common interface control format, and store interface data in a commonly accessible repositor
- Appling system engineering principles in the development of system requirements, functional requirements and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components.
- Perform the role of Scrum master.
- 14+ years’ experience with:
- Providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, perform technical assessment, running the Sprints.
- Experience as an Agile SCRUM Master
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience generating technical documentation
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More