System EngineerAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a System Engineer to join our team.
- Planning and participating in Systems Engineering efforts
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs
- Engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- An Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of additional System Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- 9 years of experience as an System Engineering in programs of similar scope, type and complexity
- ​4 year of experience supporting, maintaining, and testing SIGINT systems
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.