TAC Watch SpecialistAnnapolis Junction, Maryland
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is seeking a TAC Watch Specialist level 2/3 to support the Think Analyze Connect (TAC) Program. The ideal candidate will be joining a highly motivated and focused team supporting intelligence analysis around the globe via a centralized service desk. The successful candidate may work in Northern Virginia; College Park; Washington DC or Annapolis Junction, MD.
The TAC watch is responsible for actively monitoring systems, ensuring continuous availability of data, and providing analytic support to a global user base on a 24/7 basis. TAC is a web based analytic support service used to leverage large datasets and aid in the development of predictive analysis within the Intelligence community.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as primary point of contact for a large and diverse user base
- Persistently monitor relevant systems and coordinate escalation of trouble tickets
- Perform initial triage of suspected/reported issues
- Work closely with TAC Operations/Engineering staff to coordinate issue resolution
- Support content administration/quality control of the TAC query database and User Management Service
- Troubleshoot user access issues
- Review and approve user generated queries, account requests, and role requests in accordance with policy
- Provide analytic support to users through the creation of grids and queries
- Receive, respond to, and properly document user requests
- Support promulgation of information to the TAC community
- Assist with the development of team SOPs and SharePoint site
Required Skills / Experience:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Ability and willingness to work a 24/7 rotating shift
- Demonstrated experience supporting and maintaining IT systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience as an analyst within the Intelligence Community (All Source, IMINT, SIGINT, HUMINT)
Desired Skills / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree +4 years of relevant experience or equivalency
- Prior experience with TAC
- Prior Unix/Linux experience
- DOD 8570 IAT level 2 qualifying certification (Security+, SSCP, etc.)
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.