Associate Facilities Project AdminArlington, Virginia
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer focused Associate Facilities Project Admin to join our Mid Atlantic Facilities Team at the Boeing Executive Building in Arlington, VA.
- Execute on a variety of projects, both simple and complex with minimal oversight
- Interact and communicate with a variety of business partners including executives, customers, and various levels of leadership
- Accountability for record keeping, financial performance, contractor activities and business partner communication as it relates to assigned projects
- Support various site activities as they arise including GEMBA walks, business partner support requests and support of day to day contracted operations including but not limited to oversight of housekeeping, food service, landscaping, building maintenance / repair, mail services, call center, etc.
- Participate in organizational requirements such as annual training, weekly project update meetings, finance reviews, staff meetings, performance evaluations, daily stand-ups and other operational requirements as assigned
Required Qualifications: (Required Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience with project management
- 1+ years of experience in site services and/or facilities
- 1+ years of experience communicating to employees, customers, peers and all levels of leadership
Preferred Qualifications: (Desired Skills and Experience)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively as a team member
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years' related work experience, 7 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
What you'll do here
Whether you’re a software engineer, systems engineer or cyber analyst, help Boeing solve tough mission challenges and create solutions that contribute to the security of the nation. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More