Full Stack DeveloperArlington, Virginia
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to join the development team on one of our (many) prime programs.
Crystal City, VA with potential for limited remote work.
What You Will Do:
Build the next generation search and analytics solution that are a part of a cloud-based, global intelligence gathering and analytics platform. Utilize an agile methodology to quickly iterate and deliver a host of solutions, bringing innovation to the forefront to deliver cutting edge capabilities.
A Day in the Life: (just a few of the things you will do)
- Build upon an existing MVP search solution, leveraging AWS services, a micro services driven back end and a robust React driven front end.
- Work with the Product Owner and customer to design technical solutions and analytical capabilities against large quantities of raw intelligence as well as real time requirements coming in from a very active and sizeable user base.
- Expand on the overall capabilities offered by the full application suite, including real time notifications, a content/collaborative recommendation system, and developing a network graph engine that collates data across many data sets.
- Opportunities to drive forward a separate product line that functions as DropBox but for the IC.
- Play a pivotal role in our efforts to migrate to a Kubernetes based platform.
- Design and develop automation workflows using GitLab CI for unit testing and service and application deployment.
- Create diagrams, reference dependent services and other API documentation that includes input and output for each endpoint.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team, encompassing expertise with DevSecOps, AI/ML, containerization, and multi-language development within an extremely dynamic environment.
- Willingness to learn on the fly and to contribute your expertise to the team.
​Required Education / Years of Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required with a minimum of 3 years of development experience.
Required Experience/ Skills: (must have)
- An Active TS/SCI clearance
- 3 + years of Java using Maven.
- NoSQL/SQL (Mongo, PostgresSQL) familiarity
- REST APIs, preferably utilizing secure transport methodologies (OAuth2, PKIs)
- CI/CD tool experience (Gitlab, Jenkins, SonarQube)
Desired Experience/ Skills: (nice to have)
- Experience using Go
- Utilizing Cloud Platform technologies, preferably AWS
- Big Data Tools (Elasticsearch, Splunk, NiFi, Kafka)
- Agile/ Scrum experience
- Spring Boot
- Experience building and deploying Docker-based applications
- Knowledge of or experience with Kubernetes
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with customers and users on architecting features.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.