Facilities Engineering First-Line ManagerAuburn, Washington
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is seeking a Facilities Engineering First-Line Manager to join its Facilities and Asset Management Project Implementation team in Auburn, Washington.
- Manages employees performing activities related to infrastructure planning, design, analysis, improvement of construction projects and maintenance operations.
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals.
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
- Participates in equipment make/buy decisions; participates in source selection and provides technical oversight of suppliers.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Required Qualifications: (Required Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an engineering or science related field
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering management and/or lead position
- Experience with maintenance and facilities
- 3+ years of engineering experience
Preferred Qualifications: (Desired Skills and Experience)
- Experience in Facilities Project Management or Construction Management
- Experience complying with industry standards, including electrical and safety codes
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Manager - K
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.