Senior Level CDL DriverAurora, Colorado
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking a Senior Level CDL Driver to support our business in Aurora, CO. This organization supports mission critical government programs.
We are looking for a professional driver willing to travel throughout the Continental United States in support of a US Government Customer. Base pay for 40 hours per week with opportunity for overtime.
- Transports material in a safe and timely manner between designated locations using various vehicles in the fleet
- Maintains awareness of complex schedule transportation requirements and communicates with multiple administrative personnel to coordinate vehicle and/or driver resources in the most efficient manner
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments
- Arranges for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e., oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.) based on service manual requirements and daily scheduled transportation needs
- Coordinates major repairs with appropriate approving authority.
- Records mileage and expenses incurred during driving duties and reports to appropriate personnel for processing
- Documents vehicle service records to track costs and maintenance of vehicles as well as to justify replacement of the vehicle at the appropriate time
- Uses extensive knowledge of the area and destinations to determine most appropriate route
- Maintains awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays
- Provides guidance to less experienced personnel on building layout and access requirements
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. A final Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) U.S. Security Clearance with an adjudicated Counterintelligence Polygraph Pre-Start is required.
Special Program Access or other Government Access Requirements are mandatory for this position.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must have current Class A CDL driver’s license
- Ability to obtain a HazMat endorsement
- Related commercial (local and/or long haul) driving work experience
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 35 pounds frequently within an 8-hour shift
- Must be willing and able to work overtime and variable shifts
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- HazMat endorsement on CDL driver's license
High school diploma or GED and typically 7 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is first shift
Monday - Friday with on-call nights and weekend shifts, as needed
This is a safety-sensitive position and is subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) random drug and alcohol testing.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $64,600 - $87,400 based on 2080 hours per year
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities