Customer Success ManagerBeijing, Beijing Municipality
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Customer Success Manager is a crucial role that support the largest and most strategically important and complex customers which he/she will maintains the responsibility of developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty for assigned customers. In addition, this position will also provides customer service for the Digital Aviation portfolio, builds crucial customer relationships and acts as a trusted consultant/advisor to the customer.
- Assures revenue protection, identifies new opportunities
- Responsible for protecting the core business, supporting in winning expanded business and ensuring customer voice is represented back to the enterprise.
- Accountable for being subject matter expert to assist in troubleshooting non-technical issues or inquiries, accountable engaging appropriate subject matter expert to address technical issues, encountered by customer and end-users.
- Plan, coordinate and assure the effective deployment of all enterprise-wide resources necessary to ensure the success of product/service solution implementation. Ensure the resolution of customer inquiries/issues, and develop, coordinate, and execute a customer communication plan across all levels of customers' business.
- Gauge customer level of engagement with Digital Solutions and provide feedback to other teams in order to influence product development, strategies, and roadmap improvements.
- Partner with Sales to ensure protection of existing revenue by supporting customers according to SLA, handle customer setup/onboarding, and administer charting changes/additions, verification of tail count, annual price change communication and billing set-up.
- Document all relevant customer information voice of the customer feedback, and renewal and expansion opportunities in Salesforce.
- Work across the organization to assist in providing insights and information to customer to ensure they get the most out of our products and services.
Qualification /Experiences Requirement:
- Preferably degree in a related field of study and typically 8-10 years' related aerospace work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal with all levels of personnel & leadership.
- Able to communicate in fluent English & Chinese (written & verbal) at business level.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in China - Beijing where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More