We are looking to hire a seasoned Ethics Advisor to join our Boeing Ethics & Business Conduct (EBC) Organization, which is part of Boeing’s Office of Internal Governance and Administration.
This role is based in Beijing, but will require frequent travel across North Asia.
In this role you will support Boeing's International leadership teams located in China.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide guidance, quality review and execution of Ethics and Business conduct case management activity
- Develop and execute business partner engagements and Ethics strategic initiatives and engage leadership to increase awareness and ensure mitigation of ethical risks in alignment with business objectives
- Participate in improving operations and mitigating risks
The Boeing ethics program is focused on the following:
- Establishing, engaging and embedding an open and accountable culture
- Ensuring the appropriate compliance controls are defined and monitored for ethics and business conduct processes
- Executing an effective and efficient case management process that enhances productivity and employee satisfaction
As part of executing our case management processes, you will be responsible for providing advice, counsel and interpretation of ethics and business conduct guidelines for appropriate solutions to an individual’s concerns, inquiry, conflict of interest or allegations of misconduct. The case management responsibilities include:
- Monitoring progress and providing status and feedback to the concerned parties
- Coordinating with the appropriate organizations to determine corrective actions (if warranted)
- Confronting and addressing difficult issues to appropriate levels of management for remedial actions
In this role will be expected to drive personal accountability for ethical decision making throughout the business and thus aid the mitigation of business risks. You will need to support business partner engagements in part by performing data and trend analysis and increasing Ethics and Compliance awareness through informal training.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.1. Candidate must be eligible working in China
2. Bachelor degree or above preferred
3. Language fluency in both English and Mandarin
4. Be able to demonstrate experience of presenting recommendations at a senior level.
5. Certification in ethics and/or compliance preferred
Yes, 50 % of the Time
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
China; Boeing (China) Co., Ltd.