Flight Operations Engineer - Aerodynamics engineerBeijing, Beijing Municipality
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This job is under general direction, independently to research, develop and evaluate the engineering data, conduct trends analysis and present training programs to internal/external customer if needed.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Boeing fleet in China to advance safety, increase reliability, and promote efficiency to meet increased capacity requirement.
- Collect and evaluate operational data (e.g. airplane performance characteristics, flight profile data, takeoff and landing performance, noise profiles, weight and balance, operation with missing or inoperative equipment, etc.) and develop methods for delivery of data in formats required by customers.
- Research regulations flight operation related, develops required data and evaluates suitability with customers and regulatory agencies.
- Communicate with customer to learn their expectations and to seek optimized solutions for customers.
- Participate in the aerospace industry organizational activities.
- Keep the existing and continue to enhance the relationship with customers via exchange information/operation data and offer proactive solution recommendations.
- Assist customers and the Boeing Company to prepare for delivery of new equipment and/or types of operation. Work with marketing and sales to provide customer solutions and identify revenue opportunities.
- Duties subject to change per management requirements.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with customers/partner, internally within the team and with management.
- Possess of certain airplane system & structure knowledge through and knowledge of airlines flight operation processes and procedures.
- Professional skill in Microsoft Project, Excel, PPT, Visio and Word applications and ability in coordination and presentation skill .
- Fluent in English and Chinese and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability working under pressure and be comfortable to work all aspects of
- Good judgment, extreme discretion and flexibility in work hours, travel domestically and internationally may required.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment, and to be good team player.
- High standard of honesty and integrity.
- At least 5 - years flight operation engineering experiences in civil aviation industry or similar experience.
- Bachelor degree with major in aero engineering or related.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
Individual Contributor - 3
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
6E3BI3 (615) - Aerodynamics Engineer 3 (Aerodynamics Engineer
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More