Human Factors (Psychology) Engineering InternBeijing, Beijing Municipality
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This is an internship opportunity available with Boeing China [Research & Technology] department based in Beijing. The intern will support China [Global Technology ] team to learn and implement [Human Factors and Ergonomics related research activities].
During the internship, the student will get knowledge of aviation industry & meanwhile related trainings will be provided to the intern.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To work with multi-disciplinary teams of researchers and engineers, including experts and consultants from business departments.
- Support current research projects to design and develop surveys and conduct testing when needed.
- Support current team in research activities by conducting related algorithm development
- Incorporate and apply psychology knowledge and expertise in various area like training programs, procedure improvement.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong capability of self-learning and adaptability
- Good team work spirit
- Good communication skills
- Experience in psychology research projects
- Experience in developing complex human-in-the-loop systems
- Experience applying design and cognitive engineering principles to relevant training / education problems is a plus
- Technical background in user interface design, human-computer interaction, and/or machine learning is a plus
- Programming skills for development by using Java, Python, and/or C++ is a plus
Education and /or Experience:
University students majoring in [Psychology] or [Human Factors Engineering].
Other job related information:
This requisition is for a locally hired internship. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in China. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. The completion of this internship does not guarantee a full time employment with Boeing China.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More