Mechanical R&D Researcher InternBeijing, Beijing Municipality
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
About the Role
We are looking for assertive, energetic and creative people to join our team as this is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in academia and aerospace industry.
- You will be offered an opportunity to work on exciting projects and witness Boeing’s innovation on aircraft cabin environment
- Interns will gain hand-on experience working in the field of environment engineering, aerospace engineering, and more
- All assignments add value both to our company and to your development as a professional in the field
- Engineering majors students will find this a valuable experience to take on.
- Local students currently enrolled in a 4-year Degree / Master or Ph.D. programs in engineering program
- Excellent written and speaking English
- A good publication record
In order to succeed in the role, the candidate should ideally possess:
- Mechanical engineering background
- Peer review experience
- Experience in mechanical experiment is also preferred: strain measurement, modal analysis.
Please take note that this internship will not guarantee or promise the students a full time job with Boeing China after the internship completion.
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in China (Beijing) where the position is located. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not on Boeing US-based payroll.
There will be no work visa or relocation sponsorship for this internship position.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More