Senior Cybersecurity Regional SpecialistBeijing, Beijing Municipality; Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality; Tokyo; Singapore, Singapore
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for a highly motivated Senior Cybersecurity Regional Specialist to join the Boeing Enterprise Security team that has responsibility for leading the best cybersecurity practices for their assigned region. The Senior Cybersecurity Regional Specialist will serve as the primary point of contact between the cybersecurity function and their assigned business unit(s), region, service line, platforms(s), and/or corporate function. The specialist is responsible for maintaining a strategic relationship with the specific business unit or function that they are aligned to. This is done to ensure that cybersecurity is incorporated into the culture of the enterprise/organization/business unit in question.
The selected candidate must be willing to permanently relocate to Beijing or Shanghai (for China-based candidates) or accept an long-term assignment in Beijing or Shanghai (for candidates not based in China) as an expat.
- Working with the business and other stakeholders to drive improvements in secure business operations
- Sharing knowledge and expertise of in-country relevant security policy and regulatory environment with key stakeholders
- Provide guidance and support to business units and other departments on cybersecurity compliance requirements and ensure that they are aware of and adhere to relevant regulations and policies
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify cybersecurity compliance risks and vulnerabilities and recommend remediation strategies
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify and evaluate cybersecurity compliance risks and develop and execute mitigation plans
- Conduct regular reviews and audits of the organization's cybersecurity compliance programs, policies, and procedures to ensure effectiveness and identify areas for improvement
- Coordinating efforts in partnership with respective Enterprise organizations to comply with regulatory and contractual cybersecurity requirements
- Supporting the Boeing Enterprise Security organization in maintaining cybersecurity hygiene and acting as a feedback loop for continuous improvement of policies and procedures
- Providing senior leadership with an internal and accurate third-party assessment of our security posture and progress on industry standard frameworks
- Educating stakeholders on cybersecurity-related matters to increase awareness and improve culture
- Assisting business to leverage internal intake processes for cybersecurity-related project resourcing needs
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
- 5+ Proven experience working in risk management, governance, and regulatory requirements related to cybersecurity with a specific focus on business outcomes and service delivery.
- Confident, energetic self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills, and a focus on translating technically complex issues into simple, easy to understand concepts
- Ability to bring key stakeholders together to rapidly and collaboratively achieve consensus on priorities and path forward to work tasks and projects
- Has good judgment, a sense of urgency and has demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity.
- Candidate must possess authorization to operate in country.
- Fluency in English
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge of security frameworks
- Experience with security assessments
- Familiarity with security controls and services on endpoint devices, in-house and commercial applications, Window and Linux servers, and infrastructure network devices
- Effective analytical skills with an ability to identify and resolve issues
- Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment
- High attention to detail, self-starter, results driven
- CISSP, Security+ or other cybersecurity certifications
- Project management, team lead experience
- Fluency in Mandarin
This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Employer will sponsor applicants for employment visa status based on candidate eligibility
Benefits and pay are determined in line with respective country’s labor market practices, depends on candidate eligibility.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
1. Develop, implement, and maintain global cybersecurity compliance policies and procedures following applicable laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
2. Conduct regular risk assessments to identify cybersecurity compliance risks and vulnerabilities and coordinate remediation response.
3. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify and evaluate cybersecurity compliance risk and develop and execute mitigation plans.
4. Supporting and coordinating with the Security organization in maintaining, improving, and establishing the appropriate cybersecurity hygiene.
5. Providing senior leadership with internal and accurate third-party assessment of the regional security posture.
6. Educating stakeholders on cybersecurity-related matters in an effort to increase and improve culture.
7. Assisting business to leverage internal intake processes for cybersecurity related project resourcing needs.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
No featured jobs. View All Opportunities
No recently viewed jobs. View All Opportunities
No saved jobs. View All Opportunities