Associate Apriso DeveloperBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
Job Description: Associate Apriso Developer
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) is the foundation of Boeing's growth into a Global Industrial Champion. Be part of a transformation that unlocks the knowledge in our data to empower employees in maximizing Boeing's Production System power. The implementation arm of the Digital Factory Organization has primary responsibilities to accelerate MOM implementation and deployments. We foster innovation, agility and technical expertise in the integration and deployment of complex systems. As a member of this team,
- Apply your skills & experience. Demonstrate innovation in processes followed and/or solutions delivered and encouraged it within the team.
- Develop yourself through learning and applying what you learn
- Solve problems that require ingenuity and creativity
- Use empowerment to make decisions and find solutions
- Stretch yourself through taking leadership
- Find your voice, by learning to talk and interact with IT leaders
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Should be familiar with MES (Manufacturing execution system) domain and terminologies.
- Strong experience on Delmia Apriso modules - Process Builder, Screen Frame Work, Machine Integrator, Business Integrator and Global Process Manager is must.
- Familiar with Apriso Configure applications, data model, business components
- Understanding on Historian capabilities and knowledge on Reporting and analytical tools like Plant MPI
- Should have experience on Integration using Business Integrator with SAP, PLM, other Delmia systems
- Hands-on SQL development using MS-SQL
- Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) familiarity
- Knowledge in Aerospace domain is a plus
- Working experience in SAFE Agile methodology
- Good understanding of ISA-95 guidelines and Shop floor systems (E.g., OPC) integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Experience in Aerospace Manufacturing domain.
- User experience designing
- Apriso mobility solution development
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 8 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation within INDIA only.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.