Associate - Employee Relations PartnerBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is currently looking for Associate Employee Relations Partner to join their team in Bangalore. This Employee Relations Partner will be supporting in HR functions for different businesses.
Responsible for operational business strategy and requirements in Employee Relations
- Project manage / co-ordinate programs of work which cross Work groups / Life cycle groups, to ensure smooth implementation and efficiency
- Deliver work group related tasks to support the various HR processes at Boeing.
- Use data and analysis to identify trends and issues in local area and work with HRBP's / Work Groups to formulate and operational solutions
- Provide timely feedback / local customer insight to the ER team / CEOs / HRBP's to support continuous improvement
- Work within the stipulated SLA’s to deliver and complete assigned tasks
- Collaborate with senior ER Partners to deliver projects / co-ordinate programs of work which cross Work groups / Life cycle groups, to ensure smooth implementation and efficiency
Basic Qualification (Required Skills/Experience):
- 6-8 years working experience with global organizations in generalist role is must.
- 1-2 years of Workday ATS experience.
- Display professional maturity and responsiveness in dealing with people related items
- Be inclusive in approach and diversity of ideas and thoughts at the workplace
- Possess organizational savvy and bring strong relationship skills to build consensus or take tough decisions
Preferred Qualification (Required Skills/Experience):
- Master’s degree in HR with 6-8 years working with global organizations. Premiere institute would be preferred.
- Have experience in HR generalist/analyst roles.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.