Associate Full stack developerBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team is currently looking for one Associate Full Stack Developer to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team, which develops software applications and products that create direct value to its customers. We provide re-vamped work environments focused on delivering data-driven solutions at a rapidly increased pace over traditional development. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team who are excited to use the latest in software technologies for modern web and mobile application development. Through our products we deliver innovative solutions to our global customer base at an accelerated pace.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans.
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards.
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation.
Works on prototyping and evaluates technical feasibility
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Must be good at Angular coding (UI coding)
- Must be able to develop reusable components
- Must write unit test cases
- Must be having knowledge on advance concepts of Angular
- Should have the knowledge on Sync and Async calls
- Fallback functions
- should be able to create custom directives , Knowledge on GIT, Basis of Java , RDBMS(SQL server/PostgreSQL), Embed PowerBI, Invision App
- Azure fundamentals and Power BI concepts
- Java and Springboot, Restful API’s, Spring MVC and REST, Spring JPA, Spring Security
- Progressive Web App Development using Angular 9
- RDBMS - PostgreSQL
- NoSQL - Azure Cosmos DB
- Authentication and SSO - Experience with Aviation ID based authentication implementation
- Ability to Dockerize the application, create Helm for Azure Kubernetes Service.
- Ability to Integrate with Azure Managed Services through the use of SDK’s and API’s
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Certification in Azure cloud
- Certification on Power BI
This Position would require person to work in Flight Domain, below experience would be preferred
- Past experience related to Aeronautical data / Aerospace / Aviation domain.
- Past experience related to Aircraft Performance computation/optimization, Tail Specific Performance computations using big data analytics, ML and modeling.
- Past experience related to EFB applications, Flight planning, Data link, Flight Management Computer and Airline Operations.
- Good understanding of weather, air traffic constraints, ACARS, NOTAM’s, Routes, Flight profile, Flight Progress and demonstrated ability lead technology project and team management in one or more technology areas.
- Knowledge of aviation industry is preferred.
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master +4 years' related work experience.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing's values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company's commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
1. Must be good at Angular coding (UI coding)
2. Must be able to develop reusable components
3. Must write unit test cases
5. Must be having knowledge on advance concepts of Angular
6. Should have the knowledge on Sync and Async calls
7. Fallback functions
8. Should able to create custom directives
Knowledge on GIT, Basis of Java , RDBMS(SQL server/PostgreSQL), Embed PowerBI, Invision App
Azure fundamentals and Power BI concepts
• Azure Cloud fundamentals.
• Java and Springboot, Restful API’s, Spring MVC and REST, Spring JPA, Spring Security
• Progressive Web App Development using Angular 9
• RDBMS - PostgreSQL
• NoSQL - Azure Cosmos DB
• Authentication and SSO - Experience with Aviation ID based authentication implementation
• Ability to Dockerize the application, create Helm for Azure Kubernetes Service.
• Ability to Integrate with Azure Managed Services through the use of SDK’s and API’s
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.