Associate Full Stack Java DeveloperBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing IT&DA organization is currently looking for Associate Full stack Java Developer to join their team in Bangalore, India.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the dynamic development team out of BANGALORE center to implement project related automated test strategies and will be sole responsible to carry out perform / build automation and manual test cases related to the project area he or she owns and carry out the test cycle at the end of every development sprint helping to enable the BOEING Trg Products portfolio applications to meet their organizational & sprint goals.
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements.
- Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT life cycle methodologies and tools.
- Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Should have Good/fair experience in object-oriented programming, Java/J2EE applications and advanced concepts. (Expected to have good clarity about basics)
• Good/fair knowledge of Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and REST API.
• Good/fair knowledge in Backbone JS, Core java, JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
• Workable / Basic knowledge on shell script and basic Linux/UNIX commands.
• Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly (should be well versed in at least one area of the above mentioned tech stack).
• Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications.
• Create & Own design and development artifacts as per best agile practices.
• Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to lead diverse teams, meetings and stakeholders’ meetings.
• Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
• Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
• Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
• Have experience in ALM tools (Git, Ant, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Azure, SonarQube,).
• Excellent Presentation and communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
• Working exposure with Agile (Scrum & XP) is a must.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in any IT domain (Aerospace domain would be a big plus).
- Eye for user-focused design and UI/UX.
- Knowledge of the integrated development environment
- Ability to debug code
- Understanding of SDLC (Waterfall and Agile) from Detailed Design to delivery of code
- Exposure to unit testing/UI automation will be a plus
- Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Team player, Quick learner and Result oriented.
- Experience with open source content management system (Alfresco) would be plus
Typical Education & Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 4+ Years related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3+ Year's. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.