Associate Product Specialist – DevSecOpsBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
ITDA – Enterprise IT Transition & Foundational Product Services is currently looking for DevSecOps Specialist to join their team in Bangalore, India. A successful candidate will have the Process & Product centric mindset, driving collaboration and automation as these positions will focus on working directly with internal stakeholders & vendors to meet their organizational goals
- Executing best practices on Lean, Agile, DevSecOps methodologies, and continuously improving & evolving the DevSecOps metrics, policies, processes, and procedures
- Assist with implementing and designing automated security checks and additional security tools within the CI/CD pipeline workflows
- Work with Product teams to identify and recommend improvement opportunities by leveraging process maturity model and DevSecOps Maturity assessment toolkits.
- Collaborate with your Engineer teammates and Product Owner on topics ranging from CI/CD pipeline creation, troubleshooting and innovation
- Gather and analyze key performance metrics and work with different Product teams on improving those KPIs
- Proactively communicate with peers and partners throughout Boeing, including supplier partners
- Establish partnerships and engage with internal and external stakeholders, maintain relationships/partnerships with internal/external customers, peers and partners to develop strategies, goals and objectives that are consistent with organization strategy and drive business solutions.
- Collaborate with product stakeholders in identifying automation opportunities and the automation ideas towards implementation.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Demonstrated experience with CI/CD platforms, especially hosting/managing/admin (e.g. Jenkins, ADO, Gitlab-CI etc.)
- Scripting Knowledge is an added advantage (Bash, Shell, PowerShell)
- Cloud platform experience (Azure preferred, especially Azure DevOps)
- DevSecOps Certification is an added advantage
- Experience with both Agile and Scaled Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with general systems architecture.
- Basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Product Management Knowledge\ Product mindset is preferred.
- Information Security and/or Cybersecurity
- Virtual Machines (e.g. Parallels)
- Writing web applications
- Working knowledge of relational database (e.g. MySQL/MSSQL)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- CAMEO Modelling
- Web Development Experience.
- Azure DevOps Boards (for work management)
- Azure DevOps Pipelines (for CI/CD)
- Reading/writing infrastructure as code (e.g. YAML)
- Platforms : Linux, Windows 10
Typical Education & Experience:
- Technical bachelor's degree or higher and typically 5+ years' related work experience or Master's degree with typically 4+ years' related work experience
- Note: A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
This position offers relocation based on candidate’s eligibility.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.