Associate Programmer Analyst - Java Full StackBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for Associate Programmer Analyst - Java Full Stack to join PSS team in Bangalore. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) business organization.
A successful candidate will understand and develop software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT life cycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
Basic Qualification (Skills/ Experience):
- Exhibits strong experience in object-oriented programming, Java/J2EE applications and advanced concepts. Java 8/Java 11
- Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Experience of and ability to retrofit existing code; debug for problem solving; enhance existing codebase
- Proficient knowledge of Oracle, knowledge of DBI
- Experience in Perl file handling and data structures. Knowledge of regular expressions would be an addon
- Experience with Perl, XML processing, developing services that work under heavy load
- Expertise in XML, XPATH, XSLT
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring Profiles, REST API.
- Have experience in ALM tools (Git, TFS, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube).
- Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum) and DevOps is a must.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 4 to 8 Years related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 4 to 7 Year's or, relevant military experience.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility within INDIA only.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.