Associate Programmer Analyst - .NETBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing India IT Product Systems team is currently looking for a Associate Software programmer - .Net Developer to join them in their team in Bangalore, India.
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user requirements.
- Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools.
- Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet end user's requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models, plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Understands and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules, budgets and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics and constraints.
- Must have hands on experience in .Net ,C#, Asp.net, MVC, .Net Core 2 and above, Micro Services Architecture
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL/Oracle Server , Oracle development environment
- Good understanding about Unit and UI test automation
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Strong fundamentals of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Ability to learn and multitask on different technologies
Typical Education & Experience:
- 4 to 7 Year's related work experience or relevant military experience
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.