Associate Software Developer - Java Full StackBengaluru, Karnataka
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Technology for today and tomorrow
The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a 3000+ diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. Our engineers deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets, and leverage new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IIoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing, shaping the future of aerospace.
At Boeing, we believe creativity and innovation thrives when every employee is trusted, empowered, and has the flexibility to choose, grow, learn, and explore. We offer variable arrangements depending upon business and customer needs, and professional pursuits that offer greater flexibility in the way our people work. We also believe that collaboration, frequent team engagements, and face-to-face meetings bring diverse perspectives and thoughts – enabling every voice to be heard and every perspective to be respected. No matter where or how our teammates work, we are committed to positively shaping people’s careers and being thoughtful about employee wellbeing.
At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Enterprise Arch Standards and Delivery (part of ITDA) is currently looking for Associate Software Developer - Java Full Stack to join their team in Bangalore, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing IT application Modernization initiative
- Extensive experience in design principles and programming
- Perform high quality software analysis, modernization design, development, testing and maintenance
- Perform product design and code reviews
- Experience in programming languages like Python, Java, .Net
- Strong experience in Development and modernization of applications
- Evaluating, identifying and developing software solutions
- Experience with Replaforming applications to cloud
- Strong technical knowledge in Java
- Proven expertise in building Web Applications, Enterprise Applications, Web Services
- Experience with using and configuring different services of cloud
- Strong skills DevOps development method
- Web services experience (REST, SOAP and SOA architectures)
- Familiarity with JSON, XML
- Experience in distributed systems and networking
- Work across internal customers in various geo-locations across the world
- Work with product managers to define solutions for customers
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 4-8 years of experience in Software Development
- Experience with using Public Cloud providers like GCP, Azure, AWS
- Experience with running big infrastructure and platform at scale
- Understanding of distributed systems
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Typical Education & Experience:
Typically 4-8 years’ related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (e.g. Bachelor, Master, etc.) preferred, but not required.
This position offers relocation within India for eligible candidates.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. We are proud members of the Valuable 500 and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process. Accommodations may include but are not limited to: conducting interviews in accessible locations that accommodate mobility needs, encouraging candidates to bring and use any existing assistive technology such as screen readers and offering flexible interview formats such as virtual or phone interviews.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award