Associate Software Engineer - JavaBengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is hiring for Associate Software Engineer - Java to join the Boeing India Engineering Team and will be based out of Bangalore. This position will report to Boeing India Engineering organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Engineering Manager to implement new software designs to meet their organizational goals
- Strong skills and development experience using Java and spring framework combination, preferably spring boot.
- Understanding of micro service oriented architecture and REST APIs.
- Knowledge on SQL technology, such as Postgres, MySQL or similar.
- Experience working with version control tools such as GIT.
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, PCF.
- Exposure to continuous integration practices and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Hands on experience in web application framework
- Experience with UI components and ability to decompose a wireframe into sub-elements; components reusability and UI multi-theming.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 5 to 8 years of related work experience in software development using Java and spring framework
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or higher
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 to 8 years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. (E.g. Master + 4 years' related work experience)
This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing's values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company's commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award