Associate Software Engineer –MediaBengaluru, Karnataka
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Technology for today and tomorrow
The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a 3000+ diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. Our engineers deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets, and leverage new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IIoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing, shaping the future of aerospace.
At Boeing, we believe creativity and innovation thrives when every employee is trusted, empowered, and has the flexibility to choose, grow, learn, and explore. We offer variable arrangements depending upon business and customer needs, and professional pursuits that offer greater flexibility in the way our people work. We also believe that collaboration, frequent team engagements, and face-to-face meetings bring diverse perspectives and thoughts – enabling every voice to be heard and every perspective to be respected. No matter where or how our teammates work, we are committed to positively shaping people’s careers and being thoughtful about employee wellbeing.
At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace.
Boeing ecommerce team is currently looking for Associate Software Engineer – Media to join their team in Bangalore, India. This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Global Services (BGS) IT organization. The selected individual will work in the Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) in Bangalore, India. As an Associate Software Engineer, the selected individual will work with the Boeing India teams and its partners and stakeholders to develop, maintain and improve the ecommerce applications.
- The Multimedia Developer will be an important part of the Software development group.
- The developer will create multimedia product designs using specialist software.
- Meet and liaise with stakeholders to discuss requirements or project progress.
- Write code to program functions, graphics, sounds and digital animation.
- Test applications and fix any problems that arise.
- Produce, demonstrate and receive feedback about products.
- Keep up to date with technological and software developments.
- Develop skills and expertise in appropriate software and programming languages.
- Produce products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide engaging, informative, well-organized evidential feedback where required.
- Manipulate photo images or 3D renderings to meet design requirements.
- Refine or polish photo images or 3D renderings to Production level quality.
- Always be a champion for our users!
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in software development.
- Previous experience of working in Aviation/Aerospace industry, or experience with CAD will be a plus.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, written and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment within established policies and guidelines is required.
- Ability to make code changes in the product.
- Well versed with game engine workflows.
- Well versed with standard and panoramic image processing workflow.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in the following skills
Ø C# / C++
Ø Autodesk 3ds Max / Maya
Ø Adobe Photoshop
Ø Adobe Illustrator
Ø Adobe After Effects
Ø Adobe Premiere Pro
Ø Unity 3D / Unreal
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 to 8 years related work experience (e.g. Technical Artist, 3D Generalist) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award