Associate Solution Developer (MBSE)Bengaluru, Karnataka
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing Associate Model Based System Engineering Software Developer to join the Engineering Systems team within Information Technology & Data Analytics. The Engineering Systems software Development team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering teams. The position will require strong skills in Java and Web development and multiple methods of software integrations including COTS Application Programming Interfaces (API’s). The successful candidate will be responsible for following the software development lifecycle to document and develop code primarily on Cameo Enterprise Architecture using JAVA, Micro services and Angular 5+.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to Interact with peers and customers. Software development/support skills include designing, documenting, coding, user training, testing, and maintaining software-computing applications. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Develop software solutions for complex Engineering problems like MBSE.
- Understand the Requirement very clearly and develop design documents and Technical specification
- Analyze, code, test and debug existing and new programs to support the customization of the System Engineering software
- Develop software integrations between Cameo Enterprise Architecture and existing systems using Java REST API, Web methods, XML, and other related development tools.
- Develop Junit ,Robot framework for services
- Develop Karma and Protractor for UI
- Develop web apps using Tomcat, Web logic servers and HTML, Java Script and J2EE technologies.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Development experience in Java Web technology (Spring boot framework preferred)
- Good Level of exposure in IT product development in Aerospace/ Automotive domain.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) , Web API , SOAP Services
- Experience in web hosting technologies/tools.
- Good experience on Maven , gradle, NPM(Node pocket manager)
- Java script knowledge is added advantage
- Experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, Clear Case , SVN)
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Eye for user-focused design and UI/UX.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Aerospace domain is an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 to 8 Years related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 4 to 7 Year's.
- This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.