Associate Test Automation EngineerBengaluru, Karnataka
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing India IT Product Systems team is currently looking for an Associate Test Automation Engineer – Python, Java , Selenium to join them in their team in Bangalore, India.
- Understand and develop as per designed architectural, security and design principles independently
- Develop UI automation tests from the business requirements for the defined workflows
- Attend discussions with product manager and establish test requirements and processes for the functional requirements provided.
- Own code developed for the UI and API automation suites, and collaborate with the other members of the test automation team.
- Implement best practices and standards in the script, avoiding use of hardcoded values, unchangeable XPaths etc.
- Improve code reusability, avoid repetition, incorporate modularization across the codebase.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- OOPS concepts with Python, Java
- Developing API tests with PyTest , UI tests with Selenium , JMeter/Gatling[optional]
- RDBM Systems, SQL scripting and querying, specifically with SQLServer 2016 and Teradata
- Version control process with Git , specifically, branching, committing, pushing, rebasing, conflict-resolution etc.
- Using debugging tools like web developer tools, Postman [or similar]
- Shell scripting with Bash [KSH, ZSH or similar also OK] and its commonly used file-management (mkdir, grep etc.), navigation (cd, find etc.), and networking packages (ping, tracert etc.)
- Implementing test suites via command prompts (sh/bash/zsh etc.)
- Gathering the results and incorporating them into a CI tool like GitLab-CI
- Writing reusable, modular and performant code, dealing with resource/object creation and disposal to ensure memory efficiency and safety.
- Excellent Presentation and interpersonal skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum) is a must
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Aerospace domain
Typical Education & Experience:
- Typically 4-8 years related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (eg. bachelor, master, etc) preferred but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award