Associate Test ConsultantBengaluru, Karnataka
Financial & Well
Health & Well
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Technology for today and tomorrow
The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a 3000+ diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. Our engineers deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets, and leverage new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IIoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing, shaping the future of aerospace.
At Boeing, we believe creativity and innovation thrives when every employee is trusted, empowered, and has the flexibility to choose, grow, learn, and explore. We offer variable arrangements depending upon business and customer needs, and professional pursuits that offer greater flexibility in the way our people work. We also believe that collaboration, frequent team engagements, and face-to-face meetings bring diverse perspectives and thoughts – enabling every voice to be heard and every perspective to be respected. No matter where or how our teammates work, we are committed to positively shaping people’s careers and being thoughtful about employee wellbeing.
At Boeing, we are inclusive, diverse, and transformative.
With us, you can create and contribute to what matters most in your career, community, country, and world. Join us in powering the progress of global aerospace.
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for a Associate Test consultant to join their team in Bangalore, India.
- Create and update test cases for the product / project assigned.
- Create Automated Testing Frameworks from Scratch
- Create POC for new Testing tools and frameworks
- Prepares appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies
- Executes test scripts and test protocols.
- May perform code inspections for Unit Tests.
- Supports and enhances the automated testing framework.
- Candidate must have experience in software configuration management concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the testing lifecycle
- Communicate both in writing and verbally (in English) to support status reviews and reporting of test findings, issues and risks.
- Analyze change requests, customer issues and relevant facts to determine testing estimates and risks.
- Perform all tasks per program plans and schedules for implementation.
- Support change control process for tracking and management of problems and changes to applications during testing.
- Consult with customers to clarify and refine complex requirements.
- Interpret and translate requirements into functional test scenarios and scripts
- Analyze and recommend test scenarios and scripts for test automation
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Hands on experience in UI based applications with Java full stack development experience specially towards client side programming / Testing skills sets with JS, REST, Angular, BackboneJS, reactJS, FlexUI, data visualization, Gradle, Maven, GIT, TFS.
- Knowledge & Experience in Software Quality Assurance Process and QA methodologies
- Must have good knowledge on the Automation Tools like: Selenium
- Test design skills using Test Driven Development/Behavior driven development (TDD/BDD)
- Knowledge of the integrated development environment
- Understanding of SDLC (Waterfall and Agile) from Detailed Design to delivery of code
- Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
- Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Ex: Bachelor's degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 5 to 8 Years related work experience and/or a Master's degree or 3 year Diploma with typically 4 to 7 Year's related work experience or relevant military experience.
This position does offer relocation within India.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. We are proud members of the Valuable 500 and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process. Accommodations may include but are not limited to: conducting interviews in accessible locations that accommodate mobility needs, encouraging candidates to bring and use any existing assistive technology such as screen readers and offering flexible interview formats such as virtual or phone interviews.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award